What is the FileMaker Training Series?
The FileMaker Training Series (FTS) is the official self-paced training curriculum from FileMaker, Inc. Discover best practices for developing professional FileMaker 13 solutions that are easy to use and take advantage of the full functionality of the FileMaker Platform.
- FTS: Basics
New to the training curriculum is the FileMaker Training Series: Basics, a free downloadable ebook. This series focuses on the features and benefits of the FileMaker Platform and highlights the newest version, FileMaker 13. Learn how to build a sample FileMaker solution from start to finish. It is now available as a free download.
- FTS: Advanced
The FileMaker Training Series: Advanced is for intermediate to advanced FileMaker developers, but anyone who creates FileMaker databases can increase their knowledge from this series. It covers a comprehensive set of topics to help you master the essentials of FileMaker 13 solution development. It also serves as a stepping-stone to becoming a FileMaker 13 Certified Developer. *Requires FileMaker Pro 13 or Pro 13 Advanced; sold separately.
This course will allow you to:
- Learn best practices for developing professional database solutions with FileMaker 13 products.
- Get results more quickly than using self-teaching methods.
- Work with certified FileMaker experts who can answer your most technical questions.
- Network with others and learn what they are doing and how they accomplish it.
- Share your ideas and tips.
You should consider taking this course if you are:
- Familiar with the basics and want a solid grounding in key FileMaker development principles.
- Comfortable with FileMaker Pro and want to advance your development skills.
- An expert developer and want to fill in any gaps in your knowledge.
- Planning to become a FileMaker 13 Certified Developer. If this applies to you…check out our FTS: Path to Certification course as well.
- In-depth course manual with 9 modules, consisting of 55 lessons inside 700+ pages of content.
- A DVD that includes demo files, exercises, videos, and PDFs of the manual.
- Solutions Logic: Calculations
- Solutions Logic: Scripting